As you know, 2020 has been rough for small businesses. To overcome these hardships we all need to do our part in keeping our local economies afloat. The simplest things like ordering take-out from our local restaurants downtown, instead of eating at the chain restaurants is one small way you can help. Shopping at the local Mom & Pop store instead of Amazon is another and you guessed it, using local services like your local photography studio helps keep the lights on and doors open. To help ease some of your worry during this pandemic here are some things we are doing to keep you safe while you are in the studio.
• We will adhere to State and Local guidelines
• We will use Personal Protective Equipment
• If I (Jon) is not feeling good or am sick for any reason, I will proactively reach out to you and reschedule your appointment until it is safe
• We will practice social distancing & no touch posing methods
• We use the appointment only system to ensure only people from the same household are in the studio at any given time.
We will double check with all clients that everyone that will be in the studio is feeling ok and not running a temperature etc.
- How are you feeling?
- Have you had a cough or any flu-like or COVID symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the last 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
• Adherence to sanitation protocols
Standard sanitation protocols prior to each client should include but not be limited to:
- Washing hands regularly before and after photographic sessions
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a client may come into contact
- Sanitation of restroom/dressing facilities if available to clients in-studio
- Sanitation of common areas, including door knobs (interior and exterior), counter tops, pens and pencils, tablets and monitors
- Removal of unnecessary paper products or décor (magazines, newspapers, extraneous sales materials)